I have been participating in hypnotherapy for about a month now. So I found the exercise to be easy. I could easily picture my loved ones (my two children) and the love that I have for them is so easy for me to tap into. These types of exercises remind me what is really important in life. Stress comes and goes, and it must be dealt with. Your relationships with your loved ones are the most important thing in life. I definitely recommend these types of exercise to others. I feel they help you refocus and find your inner balance.
A mental workout has the same goals as a physical workout. You must exercise your mind, lime your body, to keep it in shape. You obviously can't give your mind a physical workout, but you can give it a mental one. I, personally, prefer games and puzzles to challenge and exercise my mind.Mental workouts can improve your memory, help you become a more focused listener, and help you be more engaged and tuned into other activities.
Hi Erica, I am really interested in this hypnotherapy you're talking about. What made you start doing it and what does it help you achieve? Do you go to a therapist or someone to help you do this or is it something you do at home? How is it different from meditating? I remember hearing somewhere that only some people are susceptible to hypnosis. I wonder how you would know if you're susceptible to it before trying it out. What if you weren't able to snap out of it?!
ReplyDelete