Thursday, November 20, 2014

Unit 5

I had a hard time with the subtle mind exercise. The narrators voices were not engaging, and did not produce a calming effect as I am used to in my hypnotherapy sessions. I think this made me resistant to the process. I did enjoy the sounds of the ocean though. I would start to relax and engage in the exercise, but would lose my focus as soon as the narrator would speak.

I have always believed that spiritual, mental, and physical wellness are closely related and dependent upon each other. I notice if I am off balance in one area, the other areas seem to be off balance as well. For instance if I am feeling sad or depressed, I often feel physically ill as well. It may be something minor such as a stomach ache or headache, but the negative impact is still felt.

No comments:

Post a Comment