Tuesday, November 4, 2014

Unit 3



On a scale of 1 to 10 regarding my physical well-being, I give myself a 6. I am trying to lose weight, but I have the knowledge and tools I need to reach this goal. I simply lack motivation. As far as Spiritual well-being, I give myself an 8. I am comfortable with my spirituality and related beliefs. I believe that there is always something new to be learned though. Psychologically I give my well-being a 7. I manage my stress and anxiety with medication, but I need to find other ways to heal my mind and mental state.
My goals for physical well-being include getting more exercise and losing weight.
Spiritually, my goal is to attend church more often in order to nurture my relationship with God.
Psychologically, my goal is to spend more time meditating in order to clear my head and deal with my anxiety and stress.
I think exercising on my elliptical trainer will help me with my physical goals, and yoga will help me with my spiritual and psychological goals.
The Crime of the Century exercise was overall pleasant for me. The background music and the sound of the narrator’s voice immediately put me at ease and help me to relax. The frustrating part is trying to tune out the people around me.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Erica, great post you have here! I am definitely with you on this as getting motivated to start a workout regimen is one of the hardest things to do. However, its one of those things that once you get used to its smooth sailing from there. I also agree that meditation is a great way to psychologically connect the mind, body and spirit. I wish you great look this term and I look forward to reading more posts from you in the future!

    ReplyDelete