The two practices that I have determined to be the most beneficial are visualization and meditation. Meditation has allowed me the quiet time that I need to relax and release pent up stress. Meditation has given me a tool to clear my mind and reboot. Visualization has allowed me to get a clear picture of my goals. When I can visualize positive results, I am more likely to stay the course and achieve my goals.
Hey Erica. Its good to know that you are able to meditate and further it by visualizing. I want to actually enroll myself in yoga so I can get the opportunity to meditate. I tried it at home but there seemed to always be a distraction present. If it wasn't my dog barking it was my phone ringing or someone texting me.When you visualize what goals do you see? Do you meditate and visualize at home? If you do, how do you stay in your zone?
ReplyDelete